Friday, May 13, 2016

April 2016 Highlights

Well before JUNE hits I better highlight some of April. I'm kind of behind.  April was such a great month.  Full of so many great things and people.  We kicked off April with something I really look forward to, General Conference!  And it didn't (and never will) disappoint!  One of my favorite quotes from this General Conference was from Elder Jeffrey R. Holland:
 
"Keep loving.  Keep trying.  Keep trusting.  Keep believing.  Keep growing.  Heaven is cheering you on today, tomorrow, and forever."
 
How awesome is that!? And it's true!  Don't give up, heaven is cheering for us! I love it!  If you'd like to read, listen, or watch the whole talk you can go HERE!

 
Dallin and I took a walk in the golley during sessions and it was completely beautiful.
 I love this nice weather!
 


 
Lots of long days at the office are made a liiiitle bit better with Banbury Cross donuts.  Their blueberry donut is delicious, but lets be honest, every one of their donuts are delicious!

 
We  also went to an MMA fight up in Logan with some of Dallin's fam.  Tom and Rosalie were so nice to invite us, we had VIP treatment and all.  That same day we also saw Zootopia-LOVED it, and went to Union Grill for Ogden's Restaurant week.  We are always up for a good deal when eating out and it was such a good meal! 
 

It was also my cousin Andrew's Homecoming in April and we loved going to his families house after for lunch and treats, I should have gotten a picture with Andrew.  He is the funniest kid! Thanks for the picture Robyn!

 
Brandon and Courtney got bees!  It was so cool watching them "unbox" them. 
 
 
This is the little queen box.  The worker bees have to help her out of that so they can form a hive. I think.  I don't know much about bees, but if you want to learn more Courtney has a blog and you can find out about all their fun home adventures and bee time HERE!
 
After weeks and weeks of waiting to give my Easter lesson so both Dallin and I and the youth were all there I finally was able to give it.  Those kids are awesome!  I love working with them!  If you'd like to read more about our Book of Mormon lesson or to get the free printables you can go HERE!
 
 
We got a ton of fun things at Pirate O's! 
A fun post and review on all of all our treats is coming soon!
 
 
My Mom bought me THE cutest donut things at Walmart. 
 

 After a rough day Dallin bought me some pretty tulips at Costco, they have the prettiest flowers.  He's the sweetest!

 
I cannot believe how fast this year is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment