Friday, May 20, 2016

Target Beauty Box May 2016

Spring Fling
I'm not even joking when I heard this box was live on Target's website I screamed at work and had to stop everything I was doing and try to order one.  Priorities people!  I say try because seriously if you aren't keeping an eye on Target's emails, website etc. and checking like a crazy person like every day to see if you can finally catch one, they all disappear right before your eyes they go so fast! Trust me, I know from experience.  Well one lucky day I was FINALLY able to snag one for myself.  This box included loads of fun samples and a $3 off coupon on any beauty purchase of $15 or more.
 
 

-Andalou Age Defying Night Repair Cream-An all natural blend of antioxidants that works overnight to stimulate circulation and healthy cell renewal while slowing cellular damage. This sounds like a miracle product!
-Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream-This textured moisturizer strengthen skin with hydro-ionized mineral water and biogen technology and last 24 hours to provide continuous hydration.
-L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Pen-When I showed this to my little niece she said if that's too bright for you, you can always give it to me. It was hilarious!  I think this might be a little too bright for Emma though.  This pen doesn't require any sharpening and gives off a highly pigmented lip color.
-Hair Food Kiwi Dry Shampoo-I love dry shampoo!  Especially when it's a lightweight formula that instantly refreshes.
-Derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer-This moisturizer is made with DMAE, Jojoba oil and vitamins A and E, claiming to support healthy elasticity and visibly firm and lift skin.
-Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream-Even though I don't really like foil packets this one sounds pretty cool!  This can be used as a makeup remover or primer and also gives intense moisture for the face and body.
-CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser-This is my favorite cleanser!  I have been using CeraVe products for years now and I love them.  This is perfect for sensitive skin and I love that I have a travel size for vacations now.
-Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Oil-My mom and sister LOVE this oil!  This naturally cleanses and softens skins.  I'm excited to try it out!
-L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Towelettes-Again I'm not a huuuge fan of being tan.  (I'm rhyming now, oh boy!) But this sounds like a cool product if your into that sort of thing.  Streak-free tanning towelettes that dry quickly.
 
This box was $10, but sometimes Target Beauty Boxes range from $7-$10.  This is not a subscription so if you want to try 1 or 10 it's up to you to sign up and you're not tied to anything which is also good if you don't want it after a couple months.  If you would like to stalk Target's website with me you can stay updated for the next one HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment