Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Birchbox May 2016

This box is to help us stay radiant as we jump into the Summer season and are constantly outside in the sun!  They partnered with Keds to bring us this cute and fun box design too.  Even though a couple of these items are repeat items for myself, I'm excited to give them another go and get ready for the warmer months ahead!
 
 
Here's what I found in my box:
-COOLA SPF 50 Sport-Mango-This is the classy version of sunscreen!  With a fruity scent this sunscreen is sweat-proof, and water resistant and made with organic botanicals.
-Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner-I've had a few Eyeko eyeliners before and they are so jet black its crazy! I appreciate the Skinny part of this because it's easier for precision and doesn't create so many mess ups.
-Kopari Coconut Crush Scrub-I knew once I smelled this I was hooked.  This contains organic coconut oil for hydrations, plus brown sugar and Tahitian coconut shell for exfoliation.  I'm going to use this and pretend I'm in Tahiti!
-Obliphica Professional Seaberry Hair Serum (Medium to Coarse)-This hair serum claims to revive damaged, colored and unmanageable hair without weighing it down.  With my hair being almost a mile long (jokes) and is somewhat colored, damaged and unmanageable this sounds like the perfect product for me!
-The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil-I'm excited to try this! I don't think I've ever tried a facial oil.  This will hopefully absorb quickly to reveal smoother and revitalized skin.
  
Birchbox is a monthly beauty box subscription service that is $10 each month. I bought a year long subscription and got 1 month free!

If you'd like to know more information about Birchbox or get a box for yourself you can go HERE!
On a side note i'm going crazy for subscription boxes! Be prepared for an overload of reviews.  If there are any you'd recommend or you can't live without I'd love to hear about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment