Friday, May 27, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag May 2016

 My May Glam Bag is probably the cutest little makeup bag I've ever seen!  So many perfectly small pictures to get the wanderlust and travel bug in you excited to go on an adventure this summer.
 
 
Overall this bag was a so-so.  It wasn't great but I didn't totally hate it either.  Ipsy is heading into summer with lots of traveling and helping me to find products that will help me with my traveling ahead too.
 

 
Included in this bag:
 
-BellaPierre Cosmetics Nude Gel Lip Liner Pencil-I've never tried a lip liner people.  Like ever.  So I'm super stoked to try it now.  Even though the shade looks a little darker then I'm used to it will be fun to give it a try!  This brand is known for their mineral beauty products. Other awesome perks about this products are that it's waterproof and it can be worn under lipstick or by itself!
 
-Simissglam Small Contour W07 Brush-I might be crazy, but I'm starting to like receiving brushes again.  It just helps my stash grow that much more.  This brush is perfect for contouring and small enough for a variety of things other than just contouring.
 
-The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Lip Balm-This lip balm is made of simple, and effective ingredients.  I love the size of this sample and I'm always in need of a good, hydrating lip balm!
 
-Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser and Make-up Remover-Even though I don't quite understand this type of product the cleanser/make-up remover dealio, I think it could be a cool idea.  This claims to remove makeup and dirt from pores and tones the skin while cleaning, without drying the skin out.
 
-Smashbox Cosmetics X-Rated Mascara-I've tried Smashbox mascara before and have loved it.  This one is claiming the great same benefits from the formula like clump, flake and smudge-proof!
 
Ipsy's Glam Bag is a monthly makeup subscription bag that is $10 a month.  Along with Birchbox, Ipsy will give you points if you refer a friend or review the products after trying them which you can later use for MORE products you've been wanting to try!
 
If you would like to learn more about Ipsy's Glam Bag you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment