Monday, January 2, 2017

Beauty Box 5 December

Party Perfect

Along with Allure I scored an awesome Black Friday deal on a Beauty Box 5 subscription!  I've heard mixed reviews about this subscription so I'm excited to give it a try for myself. 


Along with this box I received a yourMinerals $20 gift card for joining! 

-Jelly Pong Pong Liquid Gossamer-This lightweight, liquid illuminator is a perfect "natural" looking highlighter.  Great for a soft glow!


-Neutrogena Rainbath-This body wash will sooth without leaving a soapy residue. 


-Amlactin Cerapeutic Restoring Body Lotion-After you use the Neutrogena Rainbath body wash^ apply this!  This claims to relieve dryness for up to 24 hours.  I might be super boring but I love that this is fragrance free, I don't have to worry about getting a headache with this lotion.


-Professional Freezing Finish Spray-This hairspray is perfect to lock in any holiday hair look, without any flyaways and feeling tacky.


-Hikari Lip Gloss in Fate-This gloss is semi-matte and has great color pay off!  I love that it almost is the 90's mauve color that is so popular right now.



-Bonus Product for joining-marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in Vanilla Frosting-Super shimmery and buildable!


I love trying new products that I have never heard before and I think this is an awesome box for that reason!  I also think it's awesome they give you a few extra goodies just for signing up!

If you'd like to learn more about Beauty Box 5 you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment