Saturday, December 31, 2016

Amazon Beauty Box

Hello Gorgeous.

This box is full of a variety of products!  This beauty box is only $11.99 from dear old Amazon.  Just as the Amazon Luxury Beauty Box, it is only for Prime Members and you get the same amount you spent on the box, back in credit!



Here's the break down of this box:

-Dove Body Wash, Deep Moisture-Recently I have been testing out another Dove body wash and it does not disappoint.  Great scent, lasting results and it leaves super silky skin.  I know this one won't disappoint!


-Gillette Women's Venus Swirl Razor-This claims to give a flawless shave.  Everyone could use that!


-Aveeno Skin Relief Lotion & Body Wash, Nourishing Coconut-I've received these samples a few times before in other boxes, but I'm ok with receiving them again.  I love this scent and it really is a great product!


-Tom's of Maine Natural Powder Deodorant, Naturally Dry-This deodorant claims to give 24 hour wetness protection and its natural!


-Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo-I've been using Pantene products for as long as I can remember.  I love that their products are always great and consistent  This shampoo is meant to renew and hydrate your hair!


-Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment Skin Protectant-My family has really dry skin, especially our hands.  My mom went to the dermatologist to see what she could use and she recommended this!  It's for those with dry, cracked or irritated skin. 


-Acure Brightening Facial Scrub-This product removes dirt and oil while nourishing the skin.  Along with stimulating new cell growth it helps brighten your complexion.


-The Body Shop New Nutriganics Drops of Youth-I'm so intrigued by this product.  I love that its enriched with plant stem cells.  


-Crest 3D White Sample Kit:  1 Hour Express Whitestrip (includes one upper and one lower strip), Radiant Mint Toothpaste, and Oral-B Glide Floss-A perfect little kit to get a white smile for the holiday season!



They also had a variety of foil packets thrown in the box:


-L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition:  Eyes & Face-This is for mature or thinning skin to add intense moisture and nourishment.  


-Nivea Nourishing Body Oil-This body oily leaves skin nourished, deeply conditioned and smooth!  I love that it helps skin look healthy and radiant.


-L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal SPF 30 Moisturizer-This moisturizer claims to brighten and give younger looking skin in just one week!

I always love the Amazon Beauty Boxes.  It definitely sets them apart because you get credit back!  If you are a Prime Member definitely check it out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment