Monday, December 19, 2016

Allure Beauty Box December

Party Central

I'm so excited to try out a new beauty subscription.  Allure Beauty Box has been on my list for quite some time.  I was able to snag a Black Friday deal to make this box super cheap and I just couldn't pass it up!  And guess what there is a similar deal still going!  If' you'd like to see all the details you can go HERE!


This box is packed with products to help you get ready and look your best for the holidays ahead.  Whether you like to relax and pamper yourself for a big night out or your running from party to party and have no time, you'll be ready and looking great no matter what!






Here's what I got in this little red box:


-Red Flower Icelandic Moonflower Moisturizing Body Lotion-This rich moisturizer soaks into skin quickly and leaves your dry skin feeling soft and hydrated.





-Bulgari Omnia Crystalline-This fragrance came in the coolest packaging, I just wish it had a spray nozzle.  It's an airy, floral fragrance and I am SO surprised I like it!  I usually go for more of the fruity scents, but this is clean, crisp and perfect for an everyday fragrance.





-Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner-This long-wearing liquid eyeliner is great for long days or nights or heck-both!  I've loved the Eyeko products I've tried before and I'm excited to give this one a shot.





-Bonvivant Botanical Mask Pack-This treatment sheet mask for dry, sensitive skin helps plump, soften and moisturize skin.  Sheet masks are all the rage so I'm excited to add another to my small collection.




-Eau Thermale Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream-This Best of Beauty winning facial moisturizer applies like a light lotion but packs a thick cream punch.  Best if applied before makeup (of course) and let dry for a few minutes before starting your normal makeup routine!





-Klorane Shampoo with Essential Olive Extract-This volumizing shampoo cleanses while adding body to your hair. I love that this nourishes not only your hair but your scalp and keeps your ends bouncy at the same time.





I'll be honest at first glance this box looked like another Birchbox to me!  Yikes!  But after reading more about the products I got more excited to test them out.
 

If you'd like to learn more about Allure Beauty Boxes you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment