Thursday, December 1, 2016

November Sephora Play!

Best In Glow

Meet your partners in shine. 

The Glow-Getters

It's time to wake up our skin from the winter blues and add some brightness to our lives! 


I love the pops of pink in my bag!  Such a great, well rounded bag. 


Stella McCartney Pop-This fragrance is known as floral and woody.  I actually really love it!  It's a perfect timeless perfume. 


Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Pin Up Pink-This lipstick is SO pretty.  It looks so bold and bright in the tube, but once you apply it it is so perfect and light!  I love the way it smells and how it applies. 


The Estee Edit By Estee lauder Dissolve the Drama-This 2-in-1 makeup remover and oil cleanser starts as an oil and changes to a milky foam that leaves skin fresh and luminous. I've heard so much about this brand I'm so excited I finally get to try something from them!


Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold-This super shimmery rose gold eye shadow stick is the perfect color and size.  I love that it can be worn as eyeliner, eye shadow or even a highlighter! 


GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment-I have tried this before and I had some mixed reviews about it.  I did do some more research on it and have decided to give it another go and use it only as a spot treatment.  I think it's so cool that GLAMGLOW masks use to be an insider celebrity makeup artist secret!


COVER FX Illuminating Primer-This primer gives skin a quick brightness boost and over time will improve skin's clarity and luminosity.  


Glisten Accomplished!  I think this box will give the glow we are all looking for! 

If you'd like to learn more about Sephora Play! boxes you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment