Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tasty Voxbox

I have loved being apart of Influenster!  I recently received this voxbox (totally free) to help me get ready for the Holidays.  It came just before our vacation so I'm finally getting around to reviewing all of the fun things inside.




Here's what I got in my Tasty Voxbox:


-Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetner-This no-calorie sweetner that claims to taste great and helps you avoid sugar.


-Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce-This sauce is a crowd favorite!  A sauce of aged cayenne peppers with a kick of heat and loads of flavor.


-Smartmade Coupon-These meals are made with simple swaps to help you stay on track, like using white bean puree instead of cream.


-Country Crock Buttery Spread Coupon-I'm not kidding I love this stuff.  I love it on rolls, bread, anything really.  It's made with simple ingredients and always spreadable!


-French's Crispy Jalapenos-The perfect addition to any dish or a great item to snack on!  So excited to try these!


-Yogi Tea-The Yogi collection includes 60 varieties of herbal, green and black teas; which claim of great taste and health benefits.


-Kashi GOLEAN Dark Cocoa Power Plant-Powered Shake-This is a perfect shake to keep you full for longer.  It has great nutritional benefits and claims to satisfy all your chocolate-y desires.  Sounds amazing!

If you'd like to learn more about Influenster or would like to join so you get cool products just like this, for totally free you can go HERE!


I'm so grateful and excited to receive these products free for sampling purposes. 
All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment