Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Sephora Play! Box December

The Partygoers









This Sephora Play! bag is packed with night out necessities, no matter what your occasion you'll have fun getting ready and look fresh and fabulous all night long.

Throw yourself a pretty party!

-The Bag-I love that they are switching up the colors of the bag.  Such a fun way to make the bag stand out!


-LancĂ´me Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara-This volumizing mascara coats lashes root to tip for full-drama, flake free lashes in a single stroke.



-Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray-This setting spray prevents fading, smudging, and settling into fine lines.  I love that it will keep your makeup looking just applied even with hours of wear.



-MAKE UP FOR EVER Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer-Helps makeup last longer, balance skin's texture and color-making for a smooth, even look.  I wore this primer on my wedding day mixed with another primer, and it kept me looking great all day and night long!




-Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Always Red-This lip stain goes on smooth and creamy then goes to a matte finish with a silky-smooth feel.  Even though this is a baby sample, I'm looking forward to trying it and love the other colors they have in this line.



-Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo-I love that this dry shampoo will of course absorb oil and add body but it will also moisturize to prevent dryness and breakage.



-Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose-This fragrance has notes of rose de mai, geranium, and vetiver.  A deep, relaxing scent.


I am such a fan of the Sephora Play! subscription.  I love that I get to try well known, high end brands every month for only $10.  This month especially I am familiar with every brand and can't wait to try the products!  If you'd like to learn more about Sephora Play! or shop these products you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment