Friday, December 30, 2016

Allure Beauty Box December Round 2

The Big Chill

I know what you're thinking, I thought you already had a December Allure box back HERE, well you're right.  haha I'm thinking that was actually NOVEMBER's box so here goes the actual December unboxing! :)


This box is full of products to keep your skin, hair, and lips moisturized and hydrated in the cold, dry months of winter. 

Here's what I got inside:

-Coastal Salt & Soul Heavenly Hand Cream in Blushing Peony-I'm not a floral scent lover, but I really like the scent of this hand cream.  It's not too much to give you a headache.  Along with the great scent I love the pretty packaging!  It also claims to be fast-absorbing and deeply nourishing.


-European Wax Center Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter-This creamy but firm crayon highlighter is perfect for any of your highlighting needs.  Meant for your brow bone, but really could be used anywhere! 


-Tula Advanced Neck Cream-This rich, hydrating cream is more like a balm.  If you're anything like me your neck doesn't get as much attention as my face.  This cream over diligently using it for six months claims to give you a smoother and tighter neck.


-Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre-This moisturizer is well loved by many makeup artists.  It's fast-absorbing, gives the skin a beautiful tone, and doesn't interfere with makeup.


-Beautyblender Liquid Blendercleanser-I'm a huge fan of using baby shampoo for cleaning makeup brushes, but I've found that when I do that my brushes often shed.  This claims to not only get out all the dirt, oil and product buildup it also will help your bristles stay soft and smooth and NOT shed!  I'm excited for this!


-Kevin Murphy Hydrate-Me Wash-This sulfate-free shampoo, gently removes oil and dirt from your hair.  This product will help your hair look its very best.


I really like the variety in Allure boxes.  There are so many different uses for these products.  If you'd like to learn more about Allure's Beauty Boxes you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment