Saturday, December 17, 2016

Wise Men Still Seek Him

I've been trying to post some of my past little Christmas gifts in case if someone is needing some inspiration.  If you'd like to see my previous Christmas Poem Gift post you can scroll down or go directly there right HERE!

For one of my Relief Society lessons years ago I gave each girl an ornament and bookmark.  I'm hoping to eventually post the lesson outline, but until then if you're in need of a printable I'll link it below!

As with the Christmas Poem Gift, I gave a star ornament that I found at Walmart.  These were a little bit more money, but I think they were totally worth it!  I attached my own ribbon because I wanted a more sturdy ribbon and they had to match the color scheme, of course!


I then put a hole punch in the tags and put those on before I tied off the ribbon.
I was teaching a Singles Ward Relief Society at the time and some of the ladies were living in an apartment or living with roomates.  I told them they could put this on their rear view mirror, hang it on their door knob, or on their tree. 


Which would make this a perfect gift for Young Women as well!
If you don't want to go the route of a ornament you could enlarge this tag and attach it to a wood block for a quick and easy decoration.  A tutorial for that can be found HERE!

I also gave a bookmark for them to follow for December for them to remember how they can Seek Him all year long, and help them always remember what they know about our Savior, Jesus Christ.



If you'd like the printable for the Wise Men Still Seek Him tag and bookmark you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment