Thursday, January 5, 2017

November Highlights



November!  How crazy is that-that November has come and gone?!

We started the month by going to Pinners Conference!  After a long day of work and a math exam this was so needed!  I went with my sister Brittany and Mom.  We went to the Lion House for dinner and headed to the conference after. 







It was our first time attending so we didn't know what to expect.



Our first class was with Toni from Design Dazzle all about Christmas!  We absolutely loved it!  Her cute ideas had us snapping away!  She also did tons of giveaways and the biggest was a 7ft tree!
 


Our next class was with Jordan from Fun Cheap or Free all about budgeting!



Both were so fun but we LOVED Toni's because...

Mom won the tree!! When my Mom wins something she is seriously the cutest, happiest person.  She cheered and kept hugging me when they said her name!  It was so funny walking through Salt Lake with this big old tree.  We were laughing so hard.



We were invited to a Mardi Gras Murder Mystery dinner with our fun friends. 




I got my Tasty Voxbox for the holidays and loved trying all the fun goodies!




I rounded up a few of my past Christmas gifts like this Christmas Star poem!



And this Wise Men Still Seek Him ornament tag.


Courtney had her baby shower and us girls went in on a gift for her.




Caroline and her girls did such a cute job on the shower.  Everyone loves little Evelyn already!





We also went to Emma's Primary Program, it was super special because Brittany is the Primary President too!  We loved it!

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family this year!  As always my Mom does the cutest things! More on that hopefully soon!




Did another giveaway with this fun Twelve Days of Beauty Faves from Target!  Stay tuned for another giveaway really soon!




We celebrated Emma's 4th Birthday with the cutest Shopkins party!  Brittany is SO great with birthday parties. 



She had the cutest games like Shopkins bingo.  My favorite part was Emma's Sweet Shop though!



I mean look at all those cute details and they made the candies match with the Shopkins! Too cute!






Dallin and I finished November by heading to Disneyland!! This was such a fun trip! 





The very last day of November we spent in California Adventures. I already have loads of posts coming on our vacation soon so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment