Friday, November 20, 2015

Fall 2015 Walmart Beauty Box

I'm no beauty expert, but I love trying new beauty products!  I have always wanted to try more beauty boxes so I thought I would ease my way into it with a Walmart Beauty Box.  They are only $5 and you don't need to sign up for a subscription.  It was the perfect place to start.  


This box had a lot of good products that I look forward to using more.  


I just wish that there was a bigger sample of the Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion (the one in the foil packet)-it was amazing!  So hydrating and not greasy at all.  I loved it.  

Another cool thing about this box is that at the bottom you get a stack of coupons and more small samples.  For 5 bucks I would definitely purchase it again.  

If you are interested hop on over to Walmart's website and get one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment