Friday, November 13, 2015

Vegas Trip

My Mom has always wanted to see Donny and Marie at the Flamingo and I thought it was about time I take her.  She does so much for my family and I, she deserved a vacation.  


We stayed at the MGM Grand and it was beautiful with all the fun shops and gorgeous lobby, but I wouldn't recommend staying there.  Sadly the rooms and service were just not that great. 


I wish I would have gotten more pictures of my Dad and Dallin.  Those two were champs.  My Dad drove the whole way there and back.  And Dallin dealt with all my crazy worries and made sure I got food quick when I was starting to get hangry! haha 


After we got settled in our room we decided to take off on the monorail to get a head start to the main event.  We stopped in the gift shop at the Flamingo and I made my Mom take a picture with Donny.   
She was so excited! I am so glad I got to be with her for this fun show!


Before the show my Mom and I talked, laughed and almost cried because we were so happy and excited that we finally made it.  


The show was incredible! We had the best seats and sat by the cutest little older ladies.  It couldn't have been more perfect.  After the show we looked at the two displays out front that they had for Donny and Marie.



Don't think we forgot about the guys!  They saw David Copperfield at MGM Grand and they loved it too! It was the perfect combo.  

On our way out of town the next day we stopped by a bakery and got some pastries and tarts for breakfast and went to the M&M's World-factory not the one on the strip.  It was so nice to get away from the crowds of people and eat some chocolate!


It was a trip I will never forget.  It made me want to go on more double date trips with my fun parents, they were the cutest!  They made every minute, meals, late night and long drive so much fun!  I just wish we could have stayed longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment