Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Candy Wrappers

I remember my Mom coming home from a wedding reception a long time ago with a personalized candy wrapper on a little candy bar.  I thought it was the cutest thing ever!  So when our big day came along I knew I wanted to take that idea and run with it.  My mom, mother in law, sister and I all brainstormed and came up with a few different ideas.  My cute mother in law printed all of them and designed them so they looked exactly how we wanted them, with the perfect colors, sayings and pictures!  She even thought to put a little picture of Dallin and I to personalize it just a little bit more. 
 
 
We also put some on the bottoms of Hershey Kisses. 
 
 
 I love that you can personalize simple candy bars for any kind of event or gift.  You could customize them for a birthday party, birthday gift, church lesson, school activity, or anything.  It is such an inexpensive and cute way to add a little flair!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment