Monday, January 25, 2016

January 2016 Ipsy Glam Bag

You guys!! Ipsy is where it's at!! This bag was pretty decent, but I'm telling you both my sister and sister in law tried it out this month and it was SO fun talking to them about what each of us got in our bags.  Keep in mind I got a couple extra perk items.  But don't worry your bag can look like this too!  When you review products that you received on the Ipsy or Birchbox websites or refer a friend you accumulate points and can use those to get new samples like that GLAMGLOW mask below! I received the mascara for a promotion they had running for a few weeks in December, both you and your friend got to try a new mascara!  We all know I love a good sample!
 


Included in this bag:

-theBalm Cosmetics in Mr. Write (Now)-This is a pretty light brown eyeliner with a perfectly thin point to make your eyeliner look on point. 

-AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Lotion-I'm torn on this one.  It's a tried a true for me, but I have like 5 of these mini bottles at my apartment right now.  I guess I was kind of hoping for something out of the ordinary.  I do love this lotion and you can find it at the drugstore so that's a win-win!

-Beau Gachis Paris-Smudge Brush-This brush surpasses my drugstore brushes.  I never thought I would say that!! It blends out all the shadows so nicely and just feels like nicer. 

-Hey Honey Skincare-Open Your Eyes Eye Contour Lifting Fluid-This skincare item is meant to be used under your eyes to give you a radiant glow and lift your eyes.  It definitely helped my early morning eyes these last couple of days!

-City Color Cosmetics-Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves-I am such a fan of eye shadow and this trio was perfect for me.  Three perfect shades to make a complete look for morning or night. 

Bonus Perks!

-em Cosmetics Lash Gallery Clean Volume Mascara-Referred a friend bonus gift! This makes your lashes look so long and defined!

-GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Mask-Redeemed points and seriously can't wait to try this!! It smells like licorice and I've heard great reviews so far!

If you'd like to learn more about Ipsy or sign up for a bag of your very own you can go to their link here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment