Friday, January 22, 2016

January 2016 Birchbox

New year, new month, new Birchbox!  Here are the products I received in January's box and what I think of them!  What did you get in your box!?
 

This box included:

-Ciate London Mini Paint Pot-True Blue-I've heard so much about ciate nail polish for so long.  I couldn't wait to finally try it for myself.  I got a sparkly dark blue color which is out of my norm but I loved it!  You can definitely tell it's higher quality nail polish!

-Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre-This product is somewhat confusing to me.  You can use it as a moisturizer, primer and also a makeup remover?? I tried it as a primer and didn't notice too much of a difference.  I'll keep working with it, I guess.

-Eyeko Fat Liquid Liner-I really like trying new eye makeup.  This one is interesting to me because I usually like my liner as thin as possible but with this you are able to build up quickly and make any designs you like.

-My Daughter Fragrances Always Loved-I'm sorry but I despise perfume samples.  Not my scent, not my fav, not my thing.

-Whish Three Whishes Body Butter-Almond-I love the scent of almond anything.  I typically think of a sweeter almond scent but this was gentle and still hydrated my skin like a dream!

If you are interested in learning about or receiving your own box you can find out more info here!

No comments:

Post a Comment