Thursday, January 21, 2016

Winter 2016 Walmart Beauty Box

The Walmart beauty box has quickly become one of my favs!  For starters so many samples! And for only $5.  I had the wrong idea about their process before BUT it's actually for the best.  When you sign up you actually are signed up automatically for as long as you'd like and boxes will just keep coming to you quarterly.  If you only wanted one or wanted to stop you can easily cancel.
 
I love that you get to try products that are more affordable and you're even more likely to purchase them in the future!
 

 
Included in this box:

-Pantene extra strong hold hairspray- The smell is kind of strong and older but I like the hold and freshness it gives to my hair.

-Aveeno Skin Relief gentle scent body wash and lotion in nourishing coconut-I couldn't wait to try this new scent!  I love all things coconut, and this scent is just barley there-not too overpowering.  I do like the body wash and surprisingly it is more floral too.  I'm not a huge fan of the scent of the lotion though.

-nspa by Nirvana Spa Exotically Creamy Coconut Rich Body Butter-THIS SMELL!! Ah! It smells like vacation and sunscreen and summer.  I want to wear it all the time! It makes your skin perfectly soft too!

-Goody Slideproof hair bands-I'm always in need of new hair bands! The little teeth like grips will be a cool thing to try!

Foil Packets included:

-Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer- For brighter healthy-looking skin.  Claims to fade the look of dark spots and discoloration in 8 weeks!

-Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer-  For younger looking skin.  Claims to lifts and sculpts for younger looking skin, and you should see visible wrinkle results day 1!

-L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring shampoo, conditioner, and damage-erasing balm-I can't wait to try this!  These products claim to target the top 5 hair problems:  rebuilds fibers, strength, vitality, silkiness, and shine. 

-Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer with refreshing coconut oil and nourishing monoi oil-Claims to lock in hydration at skin's peak moisture moment for luminous skin.  Cool idea!
 
I'd say another successful Walmart beauty box!
Now if I could only get my hands on one from Target!!

No comments:

Post a Comment