Friday, April 14, 2017

Bunny Tags


Give me all the adorable little bunnies!  For the final round of Easter gift ideas I had to have something bunny themed.


It all started with these super cute bunny ring holders.  I found them a little after Christmas and just knew I had to use them.  How cute are they!?


Find these cute little bunny ring holders on Amazon HERE and HERE!  Attach the equally cute Some bunny loves you! tag and you're set.  Perfect for visiting teachers, friends, and family!

 
Another thing I found were these fun bunny boxes and table runners at Target.  I mean look at those fluffy little bunny tails!

 
Or if you want something food related I've got a few ideas for you!  Have you seen these Annie's Bunny Grahams and Cheddar Bunnies?  They are so cute and festive.  You can never go wrong with some Dairy Milk or Lindt bunnies.  How cute would those little Raffaellos be for some little bunny tails?!


For the second tag it's just as adorable and perfect for anything you decide to give!  Now hop to it!

If you'd like the free printables you can find them below!



No comments:

Post a Comment