Thursday, July 7, 2016

Birchbox June 2016

Everyday Magic
 
This box is full of great beauty tricks that you might not notice will transform your look and everyday routine.  

Can I just mention that this is the cutest box ever!?  I love the design and colors.  I love the concept of this box, to help you know some hidden tricks and secrets of the beauty world.
 


Included in this box:

-Avene Thermal Spring Water-This is a hydrating mist to keep your skin hydrated and avoid irritation.  I think it's kind of gimmicky, but I'm excited to test it out.

-Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel-Benefit recently launched their new brow line.  I have never tried a brow product before (probably should have) so I was intrigued to finally try one.  This totally did add definition, color, thickness and precision to my brows.  The water-resistant fiber gel lasted all day! 

-COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint-This mineral-based tinted moisturizer softens, evens skin tone, and has a matte finish.  Another great product for summer days!

-dr. brandt PoreDermabrasion-This scrub unclogs pores, brightens and stengthens and tightens pore walls to minimize the appearance of pores.  I love exfoliants like this and this one did not disappoint!

-Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo and Reconstructing Masque-Gently purifies hair while restoring lost moisture and shine.  They also added a sample of the masque to help smooth and strengthen the hair.  I'm excited to knock out all that dry shampoo and hairspray I use throughout the week with these products!

Birchbox is a monthly subscription service for $10 a month.  It is such a fun box to receive!  I love the higher end products that I get to try for a fraction of the price.  

If you'd like to read more on Birchbox you can find them HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment