Saturday, July 2, 2016

One Year!

I seriously can't believe that it's been a year since I married the sweetest, most handsome guy!  It has gone so fast, it really does remind me that time is so precious and to enjoy life, every little bit of it!

So today I wanted to reminisce a little about our great wedding day!  I remember the countless hours we spent buying, planning and working on all things wedding.  It was so much fun and a lot of work!  We loved planning it together, and making it our own special day.  

I can't forget our families too!  I still remember calling my mom at work and complaining (many times) about how my dress STILL hadn't arrived.  She was always so patient, and was willing to help with anything and you bet your bottom dollar she called the dress shop! ;) I also remember Brittany working on ALL the chalkboard signs for HOURS!  She seriously is so talented.  My mother in law also made loads of print outs, stickers and truffles to help with the candy bar at our reception (one of my favorite parts).  Thanks for helping us with our special day!  

So I thought I'd share a few highlights from that day.









If you want to see more from our day and all the adorable details we worked on for months, I have a post at the Temple, and Reception Part 1 and Part 2!  It really was such a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment