Saturday, July 30, 2016

COVERGIRL Super Sizer Fibers Mascara Review

I really love mascara.  Like so much that I might have about 5 different mascaras I'm trying out right now.  Of course I have my favorites, but I also love trying new ones.  

So when Influenster sent me the new Covergirl The Super Sizer Fibers mascara and their Perfect Point Plus eyeliner, I was so excited.  I've always wanted to test out a fiber product and see if it really did add that much length and volume.  This product claims to make it look like you are wearing false eye lashes, I'm totally up for that! 

Their Lash Styler brush is super unique and thin, it will add so much length definition and if you keep on applying coats-volume too. 



COVERGIRL The Super Sizer Fibers in Very Black
Claims to:
-Add 400% volume and length
-Easy one step application
-Lash Styler wand
-tens of thousands of lash-extending fibers

Application Tips
-Slightly twirl the Lash Styler as you apply. Apply as many coats as needed.
-Use tip of Lash Styler to separate and add length to lashes.

False lash effect-gives full, fanned out lashes plus length.

Verdict
I love it!  I love the look I get when I use this mascara it makes my lashes so long!

You can find The Super Sizer Fibers mascara HERE!


COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus in Espresso
--7 shades available

Claims to:
-Self sharpening
-helps achieve a perfect line everytime
-sumdger tip blends color easily
-water resistant

Application Tips
-With a steady hand apply a thin line to top of lash line.  Build line for more of a bold look.  For a smoky look blend with smudged tip.
-Fill in water line to help add precision and drama to your eyes.

Verdict
This was the first eyeliner I ever owned.  I have made sure I've kept one in my stash ever since.  Applies so smooth and blends so easily.

You can find the Perfect Point Plus HERE!

So lets see these products in action.  We are going to get up close and personal and see a before and after of me without eye makeup.... I love my eye makeup, and look kinda cray when I don't have it on so beware!


The before and after is a pretty major change.  You can seriously see my lashes pop with this mascara and the eyeliner adds great definition!  I've been a fan of Covergirl mascara forever and this new mascara is another favorite in my book!

I got these products for free from Influenster, all opinions are my own.  It is such a fun, useful site.  I will hopefully have a post on it soon, but until then you can go HERE to learn more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment