Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Walmart Summer Beauty Box 2016

This month Walmart wanted to help you turn up the heat this summer with some hot items, but they may have done the exact opposite.  Out of ALL my Walmart Beauty Boxes I've received this was actually my least favorite.  So many products that I've already received from Walmart boxes.  
But lets get into the unboxing!


Included in this box:

-Goody Slide Proof Hair elastics-Received these before.  I haven't tried them yet because I already have so many hair elastics but I love the idea of a slide proof elastic.  Perfect for all day hold.

-Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer-Received this before.  I'm not a huge fan of tanning products so I may pass this along.  I have heard great things about this product though!

-Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste-This toothpaste claims to give a radiant smile in just 5 days of use.  With a deep clean and lasting freshness this toothpaste could be a keeper.

-Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Medium- This is makeup for your legs to make them look flawless and well... airbrushed.  I've heard people swear by this, and know people love it.

-Aveeno Body Wash in Nourishing Coconut-Received this before.  I actually really like this body wash.  It has a fresh coconut scent without being over powering.  It also leaves your skin feeling nice and hydrated and the smell lasts all day.

-Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Diamond Color & Radiance Shampoo and Conditioner-I love that I get to try a decent amount of both products.  This claims to protect your color while making it stand out.  And it's fast drying!

-Coconut Nail Art-I'm super intrigued by this product.  This comes with 12 double ended decorated strips that you can use to cover your nails like a normal manicure but without the mess.

So overall this box was kind of a dud.  If every box was like this I would definitely end my subscription, but I have received awesome products before with Walmart and let's just hope for better boxes ahead
.  
This box is $5 from Walmart.  You can sign up and end your subscription whenever you like and it's only seasonally so you get 4 boxes a year.  If you'd like to find out more about these boxes or products you can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment