Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Ipsy July 2016 Glam Bag

Hot Summer Nights

I've noticed a trend in all of my subscription boxes this month, they are all about SUMMER!  Perfect products to help your makeup look great and stay on for a long time no matter the temperature! This month's Glam Bag was no exception! 



Included in this bag:

-theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Kumar-This pretty matte cranberry shadow is perfect to add in your crease to darken things up a bit.  I love the fun names they come up with!

-Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer-I've heard so many great things about this product.  It claims to give you a more hydrated and radiant feel as well as making it look like you had a full night's sleep.

-Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask-This face mask will rejuvenate, brighten and soften skin.

-VASANTI COSMETICS Professional Contour Eyeshadow Brush-I have tried just a few VASANTI products before, but never brushes from them.  I'm excited to use this contour eyeshadow brush!

-skyn ICELAND The ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion-This cooling lotion has a clean, fresh scent and perfect for stressed skin.

A few products I'm really excited to try and a few kinda eh products this month.  If you'd like to learn more about Ipsy Glam Bags you can go HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment