Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sephora Play! June 2016

The Minimalists
This box is all about less being more.  Here's to all the easy going natural girls!

I'm loving this subscription!  I totally love that they give me a Play! book with tips and tricks already included and a Play! Pass to cash in at Sephora with a purchase for an extra 50 Beauty Insider Points, that you can then use to try out more products!  




Included in this box:

-Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara-I've had mixed feelings about this mascara in the past, as weird as it sounds I like it better once it dries up a little.  With a specially designed brush this mascara gives you loads of length and a little bit of volume to make your lashes look naturally amazing.

-Tarte Tartegueard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30-This sunscreen claims to be better than average sunscreen by moisturizing and protecting without leaving a sticky feeling.

-bareMinerals Bareskin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer-I love that this product can be used in so many different ways; alone, over foundation, mixed in foundation, all to add just a little bit of summer glow.

-BECCA Backlight Priming Filter-This shimmering primer acts as a filter to blur imperfections and give skin a luminous glow.  Perfect for a flawless finish.  

-Bumble and bumble Don't Blow It-This cream adds body and gives texture to limp hair for a fun laid-back, air-dried style.  I added this to my damp hair before braiding and once my hair was dried it definitely had more volume! I loved how it turned out!

-Tocca Beauty Florence Perfume-This blend of bergamot, violet petals and blonde wood give a clean sophisticated scent.

Even though I have never tried some of these products I love that I get to try high end products for just $10 every month, it's just so fun!  

If you'd like to learn more about Sephora Play! You can go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment