Friday, July 1, 2016

June 2016 Ipsy Glam Bag

Rebel Rebel 
This bag is all about creating your signature look and standing out!  I love the concept, but the actual graffiti bag was not my fave.  My bag was so flat this month I was kind of nervous if I got all the products, but it came with a few mini treasures! 


Included in this bag:

-Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Cheeks Blush in Peach Pink-This blush claims to be flattering and foolproof for any skin tone. The color is a pretty soft pink but there are definitely sparkles!  It reminds me of the days when I'd wear glitter shadow and wouldn't care if I got it on the rest of my face because I loved glitter that much.  I still love glitter, but I don't know if I'm going for that look anymore. haha

-Delectable by Cake Beauty Everything Balm-This balm claims to nourish and moisturize wherever it goes!  It could seriously be the only moisturizer you ever need.  From skin, cuticles, split ends and helps brighten dark circles and even more this balm does it all!

-Jouer Highlighter in Tiare-This gold shimmery cream highlighter is sheer, but super build-able.  This is the perfect amount of subtle shimmer. 

-Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lounge-It's Urban Decay's 20th birthday and they graciously put in one of their most iconic shades.  This shade is totally magical, and known as a shade shifter!  Meaning it changes colors depending on lighting.  Its a decadent reddish-brown topped with teal-green shimmer.  It sounds crazy and it might be, but I totally love it.  Plus the formula is creamy and super blendable!

-Royal & Langnickel MODA Crease/Smudge Brush-I love that I got 2 brushes in one, but I hate storing double ended brushes.  Love the comfortable handle and that it's easy to use with powders and creams! 

Overall I'm pleasantly surprised by this bag.  I am excited to try every product! Go Ipsy!

As always Ipsy is a $10 monthly beauty subscription bag.  If you are interested in learning more about Ipsy you can go HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I did not like the bag at all. I gave it to Emma and she loves it! You got a lot of things I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma is always up for a new beauty bag! She's such a cutie!

      Delete